- Top a Pro-Vita Wholewheat Cripsbread with Lettuce and thinly sliced Red Onion.
- Blacken a Beef fillet with spice.
- Layer it on top of the Lettuce, with a little chopped Chilli, Parsley and Tomato.
- Eat and enjoy!
This sandwhich provides 1 carbohydrate portion + 1 extra lean protein portion. and 1 fat portion. It is low in fat - only 5g and low in sodium.
Total Fat (g):5
Cajun chicken Sandwich
- Lightly cover a Pro-Vita Wholewheat Crispbread
with a spread of lite Mayonnaise, mixed with a little Peri-Peri sauce.
- Top with Lettuce.
- Add some grilled Cajun Chicken slices, another
dollop of lite Mayonnaise and sprinkle with chopped Spring Onion.
- Take a bite of this delicious, mouth watering meal.
This sandwhich provides 3/4 carbohydrate portion + 1 lean protein portion and 1 fat portion.It is low in fat - only 5g and low in sodium.
Total Fat (g):4
Club Sandwich Challenge
- Top a Pro-Vita Wholewheat Crispbread with Lettuce and a blob of lite Mayonnaise.
- Add a slice of shaved Ham or Macon, a thin slice of low fat Cheese and sliced Gherkins.
- Add another Pro-Vita Crispbread!
- Place a little more lite Mayonnaise and Lettuce,
plus some shaved Chicken and Tomato slices, sprinkle with Black Pepper,
top with a final Pro-Vita and go for it...
This sandwhich provides 1 carbohydrate portion + 1 lean protein portion and 1/2 fat portion.
Total Fat (g):8
Pizza ‘la Pro-Vita
- Layer sliced Cherry Tomatoes and thinly sliced Green Peppers on a Pro-Vita Wholewheat Crispbread.
- Grate a little Cheddar and Mozzarella over the top.
- Sprinkle with diced Chives and place onto an ovenproof plate.
- Pop into the microwave for 30 seconds. So
This sandwhich provides 3/4 carbohydrate portion + 3/4 medium fat protein portion.
Total Fat (g):7